Welcome to the Rescue Riders
Rescue Riders NFP is a 501(c)3 not for profit charitable organization made up of trained volunteer first responders. Acting strictly under applicable Good Samaritan laws, we are able to provide basic life sustaining actions, accident scene control, EMS contact and assistance for any person at any time that has suffered a traumatic injury or sudden onset of illness. We primarily act as support for motorcycle based charity events under our Ride for a Reason® program, but utilizing learned and practiced skills, our equipped volunteers are always ready to properly react to an emergency medical situation that may be presented to them. We do this because swift actions during the “Golden Hour” following a traumatic injury, specifically within the time frame between incident and EMS arrival, does make a difference between life and death.
How can you help further the Rescue Rider Mission?
We are always in need of trained volunteers to help support the Motorcycling community and fellow citizens.
You never know when an accident and/or an unfortunate event will happen. Our volunteers have saved lives and prevented further injury in many incidents.
• Donate at the bottom of the page.
• Share your time by getting trained
• Support riders at rides following our Ride for a Reason® Program
• Volunteer on a committee to help out one of the Officers
• Attend a meeting to see where you could fit in
• Attend a Meet and Greet for the Rescue Riders in your area.